Monday, December 15, 2008

Joyful Christmas!


Hi everyone ... hope everyone had a great weekend. I managed to get a few more jobs done I needed to in readiness for Christmas.

Today's card is for the challenge I do each week with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week Cindy Haffner gave us a sketch to use to create our cards. That is all we had to do follow the sketch .... Cindy knows it is a busy time of the year so kept this week's challenge simple!

I decided to use the new "Holiday Stocking" stamp from Alota Rubber Stamps for my card.

Don't forget to visit the CCEE Stampers blog to see the rest of the cards my friends created for this challenge. You are also more then welcome to play along too ... just post a comment to our group blog so we can see your card.

Here is Cindy's sketch if you want to play along too.

Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Stocking & Joyful Christmas - Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow & Wintergreen DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Sage Shadow SU Ink; Key Tag Punch; Sage Shadow Grosgrain Ribbon; Snowdots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



12 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card!!

DeeDee said...

GREAT card...love your stamp and color choices!!

Unknown said...

Your cards is absolutely adorable! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your color selection!

Maria Matter said...

This is lovely! pretty color and papers!
Your blog is always a joy to visit!
Blessings, Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances, I love it. Happy Holidays to you.

Regina Easter said...

i super love the colors of this card...

Anonymous said...

What a super cute card!! Love the colors and the sketch is cool too!! :) TFS!! Hope your Holiday Season is wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! The colors and coloring are fantastic! TFS

Vicki G said...

This is elegant and beautiful Frances............I love the "minty" tones!!!!

Carolyn King said...

beautifully done Frances! (and i have to say TOLDYA SOO--me no dirty...lol!)

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome and what a fantastic sketch!!

America said...

Frances, what terrific color choices, your great coloring & super sketch! Big fan of yours, America