Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bag Lady!

Hi and happy Thursday! It is my turn to host the MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT members forum of SCS. Don't forget that you have a chance of winning a $5 gift certificate if you play along and upload your card by Monday 15th December. Cindy Haffner & I would love for you to play along, if you don't have any MFT Stamps you are still welcome to play.

I used the new "Tote-ally Fantastic" stamp set from MFT Stamps to create my card. I used my circle nestabilites to create the circle layers. The background on the baja breeze was created using the traffic jam cuttlebug embossing folder. I paper pieced the dress on the main image.

This stamp soooo reminds me of a couple of my friends who are always raving about a new bag they had to have!

Here is the sketch if you would like to play along ... the ribbon is optional.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tote-ally Fantastic
Paper: White; Baja Breeze & Riding Hood Red - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Lace Doily Punch; Traffic Jam Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Circle Nestabilities; Keytag Punch; Blue Pearlscent Brads; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copic.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card Frances!!!
Who one earth would rave over a new bag??? hehe:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your bag lady, hee hee TFS.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the title...love the sketch...love the colors...love the card Frances!! Awesome!!

Robyn said...

Love your card Frances. How fabulous are those new colours and love the lace doily punch, so on and so on and so on, could keep going but really don't want to gush. Seriously though I do love what you have done with it all, must get that set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous Frances!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Now I could handle being a bag lady like that! Cute card Frances!!!

Catherine said...

what a great sketch, Frances. I'll make sure to play along :)

Anonymous said...

What a fab job with the sketch Frances!! :) Love your colors on this too!!