Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rockstar!

I have another MFTeaser to share with you today. MFT Stamps is excited to bring to you a brand new line of stamps by Kim's daughter Brianna Smith, called BC Dzyns. This first set in this line to be released is called Hey Chica, and was created by a brand new illustrator named Chesney Young. Don't you just love it!!!!!! This set along with 6 other sets will be released by MFT Stamps on Wednesday 3rd September.

I used the same designer paper as I used for the background to paper piece the girls dress. I stamped the image on white card and then cut it out using my petite ovals nestabilities ... I extended my paper piecing and coloring down to the bottom of the oval.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, 3rd September from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Recipe:
Stamps - Hey Chica - MFT
Paper: White; Black; Real Red - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Black Brads, Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Oval Punch; Petite Ovals Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow you rocked this rockstar. Fun fun fun!

Shirley said...

She is very good at teasing and keeping her secret too! A wonderful card~

Jody Morrow said...

This is gorgeous! Awesome!

Kim said...

Love it Frances!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Hoots!!