Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jack!

Isn't this just the cutest image!!!!!!!! This is from Spiral Whisper and is this week's "stamp of the week" .... you will be able to purchase this stamp at a special price over on the Spiral Whisper's site. Don't forget to check out the Spiral Whisper blog to see the cards the rest of the design team came up with.

For this card I used last week's sketch challenge from Jen of I Heart 2 Stamp's blog. I thought these bright primary colored designer papers would work well to make a child's birthday card!

Recipe:
Stamps: Jack - Spiral Whisper
Paper: White; Ballet Blue, Sun Yellow & Real Red - SU; DP - Pebbles Inc
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Tag Die; Red Brads; Numbers Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute cute, love Jack!

Mia said...

What an adorable card! Love it. TFS! :-)

CraftyC said...

A great card, nice and colourful and the stitching looks fab!!
Clairex

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Thank you Frances - I adore this card you have created with Jack....the colours/papers are so bright and cheery...love it....xx

Renee said...

Aww I love this! These are my favorite colors and because I have all boys I love the stamp! Excellent card!