Friday, August 22, 2008

Rebus - B Words

Hi everyone, today I have another of my rebus puzzle cards for you to try and solve. I know there are a few of you out there you enjoy trying to solve them. This month the theme of my rebus is "B Words" which means that every word on this particular rebus will start with the letter "B".

For those of you who like to play along, here are the solutions to last months "Found on a Construction Site" rebus:
  • Wheelbarrows
  • Tradesman
  • Tools
  • Timber
  • Crane
  • Bricks
  • Drills
  • Carpenters
  • Site Sheds
Don't forget you can leave a comment with your answers. I will post the solutions when I upload the next rebus card next month.


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I'm not even going to try this Frances, just want to say Hello!!!!!!!

Maryann said...

Oh I am so bad at rebus, instead of bricks I thought it was brown legs. LOL I love trying to play, thanks for the game.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I got last month's! Here's my guess for this month's:

Bleater
Bear
Bay
Bicycle
Brick
Believe
Banner
Brownies (yummmm!)
Bichon
Before

Thanks again, Frances:) I enjoy doing these!

stampscout said...

Yeah, last month's answers are good!

Am guessing on these--big time! lol

Bleater Beer
Barber
Bat
Bicycle
Brick
Belief
Banner
Brownies
??? -- can't even figure out a guess
Before

Love these brainteasers!
Sharon (stampscout)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sharon (above) and I think the second last one is Blue. Probably only an Aussie would get that one!
Cheers,
Judy