Monday, June 16, 2008

Orangegymnut!

Well it is that time of the month when my goofy CCEE friends & I make our CNFS cards for our CCEE challenge. What is a CNFS ... well that is Catchy Name Featured Stamper! Each month one of us picks the name of someone on SCS who has a "Catchy" user name and we each make a card in her honor and send her the cards we made.

This month the CNFS is "Orangegymnut" on SCS, as the name suggests she likes working out in the gym ... I decided to use my "Getting Physical" Hanna set as the pose Hanna is doing is very similar to the one on Orangegymnut's avatar! Of course like every challenge we do for our CCEE challenges there were guidelines we had to follow which were that we use orange in our card and also it had something to do with the gym.

You know the funny thing about this challenge is that I do not use orange much in my card making ... but when I looked back at the other 2 gym related cards I have made this year using this and another stamp set ... it turns out that each time I have used orange!!! And of course at the time I was not aware of Orangegymnut ... that came later ... but maybe her vibes were coming through anyway LOL!

Check out the other cards for this challenge on our CCEE Stampers Blog.


Oh I used Taylor's cupcake challenge sketch for the layout of my card.


Recipe:
Stamps: Getting Physical Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Pumpkin Pie & Chocolate Chip - SU; DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Pumpkin Pie SU Ink; Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Orange & Brown Brads; Diamond Rough Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Slot Punch; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card and your layout Frances, TFS.

Kristi said...

I LOVE this card. I LOVE that top too....heeheee

Jody Morrow said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Very cute!

Erika H. said...

Oh, I love this card... the orange really pops.

Taylor said...

Sooo cute! I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

hallo... the Card is so beautiful.. and hanna Stamps.. so pretty.. i love they.