Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mail Art


Just a quick one today, this piece was created as a page in a book club I belong to. The theme of the book was mail art, the brown background piece was also included in the book so I thought I would use my chocolate chip ink pad to stamp my images onto my card. The majority of the images are by Paper Artsy, but there are a few by Club Scrap as well as Stampers Anonymous.

After stamping up the card I attached the 3 brown eyelets to the top right hand corner and then threaded though the rope. I also used a piece of magic mesh on the lower right hand corner that I inked with black ink so it would show up better.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Paper Artsy; Club Scrap; Stampers Anonymous
Card: White; Brown
Other: Chocolate Chip Ink; Brown Eyelets; Rope; Magic Mesh

No comments: