Monday, July 30, 2007

Dirty Dare - Oh EEE PEE!

Of course I get all those new stamps today and what is the first thing I use for today's DD challenges ...... new stamps - no! Really old stamps - yes!

It is Monday here in Australia so it isn't going to be as easy today to get all the 8 challenges done plus there is the featured stamper challenge to do as well which I normally do ..... I do have to get housework done sometime! Although as these DD challenges are just a once only thing I also want to get as many done as possible so today I am doing a little housework ..... a challenge ..... some more housework ..... another challenge. We will see how that goes .... so far I am doing ok!

This ATC is for the DD challenges and again combines two challenges. This time the challenges are Bad Sherry's twisted & demented challenge and Taylor's ATC challenge. I have quite a lot of stamps which would be suitable for the twisted & demented challenge which is why I went for old stamps for this challenge and as I want to get as many challenges done as I can I decided to make mine into an ATC. I wasn't sure if I would fit the girl and the dog onto the ATC but it did which I was happy about. I love this little girl but she does look like she would be saying some like "Oh EEEE" about something or other .... this time about the dog .... which I guess you can't blame her in a way ;)

Anyway I did use something new from my stash today ....... my new photo corner punch which I soooo love ...... I can see this being used a lot!


Recipe:
Stamps: Girl - G Rated; Dog - Art Impressions; Clouds - Mostly Animals
Paper: White; Pansy Bazzill; Real Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Tria Markers; Photo Corner Punch - SU; Purple Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute scene :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE this too!