Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dirty Dare - Fun in the Sun

Ok I am at it again today, doing some of the challenges for the Dare to get dirty challenges on SCS. Today being Saturday in the US (Sunday down under!), there are 8 challenges ..... I can't see me doing 8 but I will see how I go. I have again combined challenges for this card, this time the challenges are Jeanne's Paper Piecing challenge and Jenn's Cheerful color combo challenge.

I decided to do a tent card for this one and the colors I used were pulled from the colors in the striped paper. Of course I had to use an image with tiny pieces for paper piecing didn't I!!!! I must be nuts! Okay so you can all stop agreeing with me LOL!


Recipe:
Stamps: Beach Bella - Stamping Bella; Sand - Darcies; Sun - Posh; Verse - Impression Obsession
Papers: White; Black; Aqua; Lime; Striped
Other: Black Ink; Summer Sun SU Ink; Blue Ink; Bright Brads; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Oh my gosh!! Another bella card. I love it.

I ordered a few stamps the other day, but I didn't realize they are mailed from Canada...and it may be a week or two:(

Alhambra Club said...

Love your tent topper Ms. Bella