Friday, April 6, 2007

Today I decided to do the Ways to Use it Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, the challenge today was to find ways to use those stamps that had never seen ink, for more details on the challenge go here. Well this was pretty easy for me as I have lots of new stamps I haven't had time to play with as yet, that I got from working at a convention recently and birthday presents. I decided to take this challenge further and to also make a card that had been featured on SCS that I had not gotten round to doing as yet. The result is this card, which is Beate did a tutorial on recently; called Cami's Trifold. I also used the fabulous finds cricut cartridge to cut out the hinges and the ovals on the front - I only got this cart on Monday.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flowabella - Stamping Bella; Friendship Verse - Paper Inspirations; So Glad verse - Sugarloaf
Paper: Coastline Beach Towel Bikini - Making Memories; Aqua; white; lavender
Other: Slot Punch - Stampin' Up;Mega Scallop Punch; Creative Memories Circle Cutter; Fabulous Finds Cricut Cartridge; purple brads; aqua ribbon; tria markers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just gorgeous! Love the colors!! I can't wait to get my bellas!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is the scallop circle punch from SU? I have never seen it and I use to be a demo for a very short time, which catalog is it in? Sandy