Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Shop til you Drop

Here is my second card for this weeks sketch challenge (SC118) on Splitcoast Stampers. I love how Roxie posts her sketches sometime around midnight US time, living in Australia that means they are posted around 2pm or 3pm Wednesday afternoon depending on whether the US is on daylight saving or not. Today I think the sketch was up shortly after 1pm, this gives me plenty of time to be able to get one or two cards made using the sketch and the bonus for me is I normally don't have to cook as it is my daughters turn, so if I want to I can keep on stamping. I picked up this paper yesterday at a cheap shop, it was $2 for a pack of 12 sheets of 12 x 12 - 2 of each pattern. I layered the image onto the card using foam tape to give it a bit more dimension. I also punched out the word window punch in the 3 colors: white, turquoise and maraschino and layered them on the card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Girls - Rubber Romance; Verse - EK Success
Papers: Maraschino Bazzill; Turquoise; white
Other: Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up; Yellow Brads


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried this sketch yet, but I love what you've done with it! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing.