Sunday, April 1, 2007

Easter is Coming!

Today I finally managed to get around to making my Easter cards, I have left it a little late this year as one of them will have to be sent to the UK and it takes at least a week to get there. I knew what I wanted to do and have been meaning to get these made for the past few weeks but unfortunately I kept putting it off and doing other things. This card is inspired by one I saw posted by Susie B on Splitcoast Stampers, as I have a cricut I wanted to make it ever since I saw it ages ago.

Everything on this card has been created using the circut. Here is the recipe:
Bunny cut at 3 1/2 inches using Doodlecharms
Basket cut 5 inches using doodlecharms - I then used my mosaic cuttlebug embossing folder to texturise the basket part only.
Eggs - cut at 5 inches using doodlecharms (the eggs are the shift option of the basket)
Grass is cut using zooballoo (sorry forget which size I used as I found some already cut from a previous time)
Paws - cut a 1 inch circle using george
Flower - cut at 1 1/2 inches using george
Tag - cut at 3 inches (I think) using tags, bags, boxes & more


No comments: