Friday, March 30, 2007

Giraffe for Baby

My one and only post to my new blog looked lonely so I thought I would post a few more cards I have made recently.

This first one was made for Splitcoast Stampers Limited Supply Challenge #108. The idea was to create a baby card using neutral colors, not pink or blues. Now from memory I believe all the baby cards I have made to date have always been either in pinks or blues and if I wasn't sure what was needed I would make the card in both colors just in case. I played around with this one for quiet sometime before I came up with something I was completely happy with, in between going out to lunch for my birthday etc. I used the baby cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background and then sponged over the raised areas using my white brilliance ink pad. The giraffe I created using my cricut and the new arrivals cartridge, I cut it out at 5 inches. I then got the idea to use the alphabet beads on the spiral clip.

Paper: Certainly Celery & Barely Banana (Stampin' Up); White;
Other: Baby Cuttlebug embossing folder; New Arrivals Cricut cartridge; Cricut; spiral clip; alphabet beads, white brilliance ink pads

1 comment:

Kristine said...

*GASP* WHAT???!!! Nobody's commented on this yet???!! No way! This is sooo adorable...Love the cuttlebug and that giraffe is to precious. Awesome job!