Friday, March 2, 2018

Romantic Bouquet Celebrate


Hi Crafty Friends,

My card today is for a challenge I do with a couple of friends of mine. As we all own Distress Oxides our challenge this month was to include Distress Oxides on our card in some way.

As I had ordered the new Distress Oxide Collection which was released in January, I decided to wait until my order arrived before I started on this challenge. As it turned out I only ended up using one of the new colors (Tattered Rose) ... but that is ok!

I used the new ModaScrap Romantic Bouquet die from Elizabeth Craft Designs to die cut the front of my card from Soft Finish Cardstock. I then used Tattered Rose; Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks to create an ombre effect on the die cut panel and also the inside of the card. I adhered a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock behind the die cut Romantic Bouquet and then also used the three inks on that panel as well so the card had the same look inside and out.

I adhered pearls to the centres of each of the flowers on the front of the card.


The sentiment "Celebrate" from A Way With Words - Happy Birthday Collection Clear Stamp set was stamped onto the lower right hand corner of the card so it could be seen when the card was closed.



I added two birthday sentiments also from the A Way With Words - Happy Birthday Collection Clear Stamp set to a pink piece of cardstock which was die cut using a rectangle from the Dashing Rectangles die set. I trimmed the left edge off to match the straight lines of the centre.


Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:





Other:
Cardstock - Pink
Black VersaFine Ink
Distress Oxide Ink - Tattered Rose; Worn Lipstick; Abandoned Coral
Pearls



3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Frances - this is just beautiful!!

Quietfire said...

Beautiful Frances! Thanks for using the stamps! <3

jojot said...

LOVE that die....what a lovely feminine creation