Friday, March 9, 2018

Bundle of Joy


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with a couple of new dies I recently received. These are the Elegant 3D Vignettes by Becca Feeken available from Spellbinders.

These 3D Vignette dies make it easy to create an elegant collapsible tunnel card, but can also be used in other ways.

I was originally planning on making a wedding card, but when I had almost finished die cutting the pieces I discovered I needed the other Grand Arch Card die that I hadn't ordered ... so I decided to make a baby card instead so I could at least play with the dies. I have since ordered the other die, so hopefully I will be able to play with that soon too.


I die cut the "Bundle of Joy" layer twice one from white and one from pink and offset it slightly. I added the label to the front of the card and added the "It's a Girl" sentiment.


This card folds down flat so it can easily be placed in an envelope.


One final photo from overhead, so you can see all the different layers in this card.

Dies: Shapeabilities Grand Arch 3D Card 3D Vingnettes;  Shapeabilities Layered Bundle of Joy - Spellbinders; It's a Boy/Girl - Cheery Lynn Designs
Paper: White; Pink
Other: Pink Rhinestones; Sheer Ribbon




4 comments:

Christine Pooler said...

It is beautiful Frances! I have just tried to order this die from Amazon but of course they are out of stock. Your work is superb!!

Karen Aicken said...

WOW - this is really something else. I've never seen this die before - your card is lovely!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome beauty!!

jojot said...

so elegant