Saturday, January 20, 2018

Stuck on You


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As our challenge hostess for the month I continue to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.





I ordered the Concord and 9th Stuck on You stamp set with coordinating dies sometime before Christmas. Well I finally received them about a week or two ago so of course I had to take them out to play! I thought it would work perfectly with this week's sketch challenge.

I also recently ordered some Wood Effect Patterned Paper, I am not sure what happened but somehow I ordered 3 packs of it LOL, so I am sure you will be seeing it make an appearance on my cards for a while :). Just as well I like the paper!


For the inside of the card I used Karen Burniston's new Spinner Square Pop-up die set, which is a lot of fun! the rectangle piece that the cacti is adhered to next to the sentiment, twists up behind the sentiment as it is closed and then when you open the card comes down so you can see it. I am sure I am going to have lots of fun using this in the future. I already have an idea to use this for something else. 



Here is another look at the inside of my card, this time when it is partly open. You can see how the cacti is moving behind the sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Supplies:




Stamps: Stuck on You - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Brown; Rust; Blue; Wood Effect Pattern Paper Pack - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Spinner Square Pop Up Card - Karen Burniston; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Stuck on You Coordinating Dies - Concord & 9th
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

1 comment:

jojot said...

fab use of the sketch....love the deep colors and the fab image