Friday, January 12, 2018

Looking Sharp


Happy New Year Crafty Friends,

I hope 2018 brings you everything you wish for and more!!!!

I recently purchased a new Spellbinders Platinum 6 die cutting machine which was on special and to get free postage I had to spend another $11 so I went looking at the dies and found this fun Sizzix Cactus Fold-A-Long Thinlits die set which was on special. As I had been thinking about this die set for some time, I popped it into my cart along with one more die 😀.

Shhhh don't tell anyone, but I unboxed the die cutting machine and tested it on this card and then packed it up again so it could go under the tree hehe as my other two machines were making a mess of it.


When you pull the card open it reveals an accordion card with a smaller cacti in the centre. I love those sunnies and that sentiment, which will come in handy for my other cacti stamps/die I have.

Paper: White; Green; Pink; Black; Brown; DP - SU
Dies: Cactus Fold-A-Long  - Sizzix

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute Frances! Funny story about using before putting it under the tree. A true crafter!

jojot said...

prickly but fun...love it