Saturday, December 23, 2017

Making Spirits Bright


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another Christmas card to share with you. This one uses a cute Clockwork Soldier from Stampendous.

For the border pieces on either side of my card I used the Christmas Turnabout from Concord & 9th, stamping it each time with VersaMark ink and embossing using white embossing powder. I then used various colors of Distress Oxide inks to add color to the panel.

The base of the card using the Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull Card which has now been discontinued, but as I have the die of course I am still going to use from time to time.


When you "pull" the card open it reveals a sentiment.


Stamps:  Christmas Turnabout - Concord & 9th; Soldier Kiddo - Stampendous
Paper: White; Pink; Green
Dies: Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull Card (retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Twisted Citron; Lucky Clover; Abandoned Coral & Candied Apple Distress Oxide; Woodland Green Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh how I love Pull Cards! This one is wonderful and once again I love your background.