Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Birthday



Hi Crafty Friends,

I recently purchased a couple of 3 D embossing folders from Crafters Companion, love the detail in these folders. Of course I had to play! For my card today I embossed black card with the English Rose Embossing Folder and then used lustre rub-ons in copper and red to add color to the cardstock. I embossed a piece of white cardstock and cut out the centre label and then added a sentiment using foil and a hot foil stamps.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment, a couple of stamped roses and also a couple of embossed stripes which I had cut off the sides of the front of my card.


Stamps: Delightful Verse - Woodware Craft Collection; LJD Sweet Roses - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Copper; Metallic Red; Black
Other: Black Ink; English Rose 3D Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion; Happy Birthday Hot Foil Stamp - Couture Creations; Chocolate Copper Foil - Couture Creations; Luster Rub Ons; Foam Tape

2 comments:

jojot said...

bery elegant with the deep bkgd

Karen Aicken said...

I bet this is even prettier in real life, with all the shimmer.