Monday, August 7, 2017

Owl Be Home For Christmas


Hi everyone,

I recently found this cute new stamp set from Stampendous which as you can see I decided I needed. Of course I needed yet another owl stamp set haha! 



For my card today I decided to revisit an old die set .... Karen Burniston's Pop N Cuts Label Window card. I haven't pulled these out to play for over three years and I was reminded what fun they were when I was browsing Pinterest recently and came upon a card of mine I had created using these dies. 


Here is a look at the inside of my card, I added the baby owl to the tiny label on the inside and added a Christmas sentiment to the side.

Stamps: Owl Be Home - Stampendous;  Season's Greetings - Couture Creations
Paper: White; Red; Green; Up on the Rooftops DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge; Pop N Cuts Label  Window Insert; Butterflies & Labels Bigz Die
Other: Black Ink; Broken China Distress Oxide;  White Blizzard Nuvo Drops; Cloud Template; Foam Tape; Copics




1 comment:

jojot said...

wonderful fancy fold Christmas hooter card