Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hey There Kitty!


Hi Crafty friends,

Today I have another card using the Concord & 9th's Hello Turnabout stamp set. I love how easy it is to create a background using these stamps. For this card I used four of the new colors of Distress Oxides to create my background.


On the lower right hand corner of my card I added the cat face using Paper Smooches Cat/Dog die set. 


I kept the inside very simple, just adding the "Hi There" sentiment which is also included in the Hello Turnabout stamp set.

Stamps: Hello Turnabout - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Pink; Purple
Dies: Stitched Squares; Dotted Scallop Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Cat/Dog - Paper Smooches
Other: Black Ink; Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide; Twisted Citron Distress Oxide; Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide; Wild Honey Distress Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm - ECD; Apple Green Gloss Nuvo Drops; Carnation Pink Gloss Nuvo Drops; English Mustard Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh how fun! Love that background stamp and that kitty is just fun!!

jojot said...

'purr'fect