Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Floral Happy Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card using one of the new Krista Schneider stamps coming soon to Elizabeth Craft Designs. This one is from the Blooms & Leaves Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies.

For the background of my card I have used my Go Press & Foil machine and gold foil to foil the ModaScrap Leaf Pocket for the background. This was done on White Soft Finish Cardstock and then colored using distress oxide inks.

In the centre of the flowers I added some Dandelion Yellow Nuvo drops.


For the inside of my card I added another floral image from the stamp set and a sentiment.


Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:

Blooms & Leaves Clear Stamp Set - COMING SOON
Blooms & Leaves coordinating die set - COMING SOON
Stamps: Blooms & Leaves - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Purple
Dies: ModaScrap Leaf Pocket; Postage Stamp Rectangles; Stitched Rectangles; Blooms & Leaves; Happy Birthday - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink; Fossilized Amber Distress Ink; Couture Creations Go Press and Foil Machine; Gold Foil; Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops;  Foam Tape;  Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely card - I like those new stamps!

jojot said...

lovely floral