Monday, April 3, 2017

You Quack me Up!


Hi everyone,

I am playing with a new stamp set I received recently from SugarPea Designs ... just love these cute little ducks! I decided to pull out the Splashing Puddles die from Memory Box to use on this card, this is a die I searched high and low for, for ages, and then didn't use it arghhhhh!!!! Well I finally have. 

I used my Scan and Cut to cut out all the stamped images. and die cut the Splashing Puddles background using some designer paper, it looks like a rainy day which is what it is trying to do here right now. 

I added a sentiment to the top left hand corner of the card layering it to one of the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


For the inside of the card I added the negative pieces from the Splashing Puddles die which I die cut from white card and then colored using Copics. I added another of the cute ducks between the puddles.

Finally I added another of the sentiments from the stamp set.

Stamps: Quackers - SugarPea Designs
Paper: White; Blue; Sea Breeze DP - Couture Creations
Dies: Splashing Puddles - Memory Box; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun - I love those splashing puddles and understand why you would have to have them!

jojot said...

made me giggle...too sweet