Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Beary Best POPCARD


Hi everyone,

Like many of you I was interested in seeing the new products that were being released at the Creativation Trade Show in January. One of the things that caught my eye was the Art Impressions PopCard stamp and die sets. Being someone who loves creating cards that are interactive I had to order a couple.

This is my first attempt at creating a PopCard and I used the Panda PopCard stamp/die set. As you can see I decided to turn my "Panda" into a "Bear" which was easy to do.


I am not 100% happy with my finished card, but it will do for my first attempt. While there are instructions on the back of the packaging, I didn't find them as easy to follow as they could be. But I now know what to do, so hopefully my next one will be easier.


Here is a close up of the bear. Behind the bear I attached some balloons which were also included in the stamp/die set. I added strings from the Pop It Ups Rectangle Pull Card to each of the balloons.

I used one of the Stitched Fishtails for my sentiment and also added the "Celebrate" sentiment to the bottom right hand corner of my card.


I turned the front of my card into a window shaker, I used a pocket for this probably acetate would have been a little clearer. 

I used the Happy Birthday from the General Sentiments Clear Stamp set which I stamped onto the banner from the Pop It Ups Merry Christmas Pop Up Card die set.


Stamps: Panda PopCard - Art Impressions; General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Party Time DP - Kaisercraft; Cosmopolitan DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Panda PopCard; PopCard Template - Art Impressions; Pop It Ups Rectangle Pull Card (Balloon Streamers); Pop It Up Merry Christmas Pop Up Card (Banner on front); Stitched Fishtails; Celebrate; Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Fuse; Sequins; Plastic Sleeve; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute! Glad you got some of these to play with and I look forward to seeing more of them.

jojot said...

this is such fun.....festive and happy