Monday, February 20, 2017

Howdy


Hi everyone,

I have another shaker card to share with you today, as you may have noticed I have been in a shaker mood lately as this is my third shaker card in a week and a half.

I wanted to do something different then the normal shaker I usually do, so decided to die cut 3 circles on my card to create 3 shaker panels.

To decorate my card I used this cute Cowboy Dog from the Simon Says Stamp! Critter Costume Party. I stamped cowboy themed sentiments into two of the shaker circles and in the third I added the number "7". My Grandson is turning 7 this year, so someone can give this card to him or give it to one of his friends birthday parties he will be invited to.


For the inside of the card I used the same designer paper I used on the outside and added a large sentiment.

Stamps: Critter Costume Party - Simon Says Stamp!; It's a Western Thing - The Cat's Pajamas; Happy Birthday - Rubbernecker
Paper: White; Brown; Teal; Thoroughly Modern DP - Stampin' Up
Dies: Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Sequins; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What an awesome shaker card Frances.