Friday, February 24, 2017

Happiness


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a simple card using the new Krista Schneider Flower Power stamp set which was recently released by Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

I stamped one of the flower images from the stamp set all over my White Soft Finish Cardstock which had been die cut using the Stitched Rectangles die set.



After coloring the flowers I layered the rectangle panel onto a Dotted Scallop Rectangle card.

To finish off the card I added a sentiment from the new Dreams Sentiment Clear Stamp set which was layered using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners die set.



For the inside of the card I used the Stitched Fishtail Banners die set and added two more sentiments plus a flower from the stamp set on the fishtail banner.

I also added another of the larger flowers on the top left hand side of the card.


Stamps: Flower Power; Dream Sentiments; General Sentiments; Just A Note Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
ECD Soft Finish Cardstock: White; Perfect Purple; Perfect Pink
Dies: ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Copics