Thursday, January 19, 2017

Just Sitting Here



Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess for the month, Vicky Gould continues to issue the challenges.

This week Vicky has given us a color challenge .... Black and Cream (ivory) – doesn’t matter if you use die cuts, punches or stamps….let’s see those black and cream (ivory) cards.

For my card today I created a Pull Card using the Rectangle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I decorated my card using a die set I received for Christmas. 


Here is the inside of my card when you "pull" the card open.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:




Stamps: Anytime Sentiments - Impression Obsession
Paper: Cream; Black; Shine Bright DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Pop It Ups Rectangle Pull Card; Pop It Ups Rectangle Accordion Card; Pop It Ups Outdoor Edges - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Kids under Tree - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm             





8 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Frances.... such a perfect card base too!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such sweet silhouettes on this pretty cream and black design, Frances!

Vicky Gould said...

What a great Thinking of you card, Frances. Making a simple card must be very foreign to you....you always make the best interactive ones!

Liz Williams said...

Silhouettes were a perfect choice for this challenge. I love ones that have children in them.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the way you used the silhouette as well!!

Lois said...

So sweet! Makes me hope that children still enjoy reading books!

jojot said...

this is so dramatic in color.....fab silhouettes.....wonderful

Karen Aicken said...

Awesome card!