Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dog-gone Happy Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using a digital stamp I purchased recently, I fell in love this cute dog image! I have created an Easel Card by just folding the front of the card in half and added a label to the bottom half of the card.


Here is another view of my card so you can see the folds a little easier. I added a couple of strips of cardstock along the edge of the base and front of the card for a little extra decoration. On the ends of the strips I added Black/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers.

I added a dog themed sentiment for the birthday greeting on the base card.


Here is a look at the front of the card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


Stamps: Birthday Pup 1 - Bugaboo Digital Stamps; Dog-gone Birthday - Penny Black; LJD Birthday Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Navy; Father DP - Moxxie
Dies: Pop It Ups Labels & Circles; Pop It Ups Katie Label Pivot Card - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Black/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Amazing what just folding the left side of the card back on itself will change the whole look of a card. Love this - that sweet digs ... no wonder you had to have it.

jojot said...

this could not be any cuter....fabulously colored as well