Monday, November 14, 2016

We Wish You a Merry Christmas



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using the Carved Wood Technique which was recently demoed by Gina K on Stamp TV.

For my card today I decided to use an embossing folder which has a large Christmas sentiment on it. I kept the card fairly simple as I didn't want to hid the sentiment and just added a few holly leaves and berries from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Christmas Pudding die set.

For this card I first applied Peeled Paint Distress Ink over the entire card after scoring the card in half inch increments and then added Festive Berries Distress Ink over the top. 




For the inside of the card I added the Elizabeth Craft Designs Holly Border along the left hand side and added a sentiment to the right side of the border.

Stamps: Seasons Greetings - Couture Creations
Paper: White; Red; Green
Dies: Christmas Pudding (holly) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Festive Berries Distress Ink;  White Ink; Christmas Lyrics Embossing Folder - Couture Creations; ECD Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely! And that holly border is one of my favs.