Sunday, November 6, 2016

Noel


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card I created recently. This one uses a new technique to me called the Northern Lights Technique. There are a number of Youtube videos out there if you are interested in learning how to create this type of background.

After creating the background I splattered White Glitter Wink of Stella Brush marker over it to create stars.

I decorated the card using the Taylored Expressions Nativity Scene Border. I also added the holly border using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday Garlands 1 die set



For the inside of my card I added a sentiment and added a die cut of baby Jesus in the manger which is part of the Tattered Lace Nativity Scene die set.




Stamps: Old Fashioned Christmas - Printworks
Paper: White; Black; Green
Dies: Nativity Border - Taylored Expressions; Fishtail Flag Stax - MFT Stamps; Holiday Words Script - Sizzix; Nativity Scene (manger inside) - Tattered Lace
Other: Black Ink; Mustard Seed Distress Ink; Mowed Lawn Distress Ink; Peacock Feathers Distress Ink; Seedless Preserves Distress Ink; Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

such a cool technique and card.