Saturday, November 26, 2016

Another Candle



Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Maryann Einam  our challenge hostess for the month finishes off the month with one last challenge.

According to the days of the year calendar, today is cake day. So for our challenge this week please add some cake to your card.

For my card this week I decided to pull out an older cake stamp I have in my stash, it is fun to revisit the older stuff every now and then. I used the cake to create a shaker card which I made with the help of my Fuse tool I got last Christmas.

As you probably can also see by the photo above besides being a shaker card it is also a Tri Shutter card using the die from Tattered Lace. I varied the cuts on the first part of the card so I could have a solid panel for the front of the card to fit my shaker onto.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Liz Williams (November Guest Designer)


Stamps: Tall Birthday Cake Frame - Darcie Stamps; LJD Birthday Greetings - MFT Stamps; Another Candle - Verses Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Bright Pink; Orange; Gulf Starz DP - Bella Blvd; To Dye For DP - Bella Blvd
Dies: Tri Shutter Card - Tattered Lace
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

Love this fabulous birthday card. A celebrations with colors and fun and the element of surprise.