Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone,

It's only two months today until Christmas so today I am sharing a Christmas card I created recently. This is the same layout as a birthday card I shared on Sunday. This time round rather than using the Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday die I used the Grand Merry Christmas  die.

To decorate my card I used the owl from the Stampendous Winter Friends stamp set.



For the inside of my card I used a Christmas sentiment which I stamped using red ink.


Stamps: Winter Friends - Stampendous; Season's Gifts - Penny Black
Paper: White; Red; Green; Trim the Tree DP - Stampin' Up
Dies: Grand Merry Christmas - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Scan N Cut; Corner Rounder; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

"OWL" always love your cards...fabulous Christmas card.

Karen Aicken said...

Cheerful holiday card ... the owl is so cute!