Wednesday, September 14, 2016

You are Dynamite


Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I do each month with a couple of friend of mine. Each month we get together to share ideas and have fun. This time round our challenge was to use Karen Burniston's Twist Circle Pop Up Card die set.



For my card I decided to play with a couple of Echo Park Dinosaur die sets I purchased a few months ago at a local Papercrafts Show. 


For the front of the card I added two more Dinosaurs, the lower one's head is attached to an action wobble so that when you touch the head it wobbles. Along the top of the green layer I have used the grass from the Outdoor Edges die set.



Here is a photo of my card to show how the circle in the centre of the card on the inside twists when the card is opened and closed.

Stamps: Dino-Mite - Our Craft Lounge
Paper: White; Black; Brown; Red; Ochre; Blue; Dark Blue; Green; Mid Green; Dark Green; Tan; Rust; Yellow; Dinosaur Adventure DP - Echo Park
Dies: Twist Circle Pop Up; Outdoor Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Dinosaur Set #1; Dinosaur Set #2 - Echo Park; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so fun - love your dino dies. The Action Wobble is perfect!