Sunday, September 11, 2016

"Purse"-onally


Hi everyone,

I have a pop up card to share with you today using the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



To decorate my card I used a new die I received on a Tattered Lace magazine, this is the Vintage Handbag die. I also die cut part of the Handbag using Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz which I added to the clasp area and handle of the handbag.

I added the edge from the Agatha Edges die set to the top and bottom edges of the card, cutting the edge from two different colors of pink cardstock and offsetting one from the other.

I also added a sentiment to the base of the card which is layered using the Stitched Ovals and Dotted Scallop Ovals die set.




Here is a photo of the inside of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up part of the card.



I kept the front of the card simple, seeing the focus is on the pop up on the inside of the card and added the A Way with Words Happy Birthday sentiment die.

Stamps: "Purse"-onally - Darcies Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Lipstick Stripe DP - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card; Agatha Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Stitched Ovals; Dotted Scallop Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Vintage Handbag - Tattered Lace
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm; Gold/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz
Other: Black Ink




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a bright and cheery birthday card! Fun way you did the purse - very nice.