Monday, August 29, 2016

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another Christmas Card. 

For the mosaic background I used a new die from Ultimate Crafts. I die cut the mosaic background five times using gold, red, dark red, green and dark green cardstock. I then attached the gold background outline to a piece of cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front. I then paper pieced squares from the other four colored backgrounds.

I decided to make the mosaic a feature of the card rather than cover it up and then added the new A Way with Words "Merry Christmas" sentiment to the bottom of the card.


Paper: Red; Dark Red; Green; Dark Green; Gold
Dies: A Way with Words Merry Christmas   Elizabeth Craft Designs; Mosaic Background - Ultimate Crafts
Other: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Looks Awesome.... Fun too huh like a puzzle ❤️

Karen Aicken said...

Oh wow - so cool. Great mosaic piece.