Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hi


Hi everyone,

Apparently tomorrow is International Owl Awareness Day, so seeing I love owls I figured I should make a card to celebrate!




I used Poppy the Owl along with the new Twisted Circle Card and Pull Card Edges designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

The Twist Circle Pop Up is another of the new Pop It Up dies which are being released in August. 


Here is another view of my card, this time showing it as the card is half closed, the circle. This is such a fun card.


I kept the front of my card simple as the inside is the focus of the card. 

Stamps: What's Up? Clear Stamps -  - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Train Ride DP - Bella Boulevard; Feathered DP - Fancy Pants Designs
Dies: Poppy the Owl; Twist Circle Pop Up; Pull Card Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm;
Other: Black Ink;



2 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

When I first saw this on Facebook, I knew it was a card you had done...WHOOOO wouldn't love to get this.

jojot said...

a Hoots fancy fold winner