Thursday, July 7, 2016

What's the Scoop


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess for July which is Joanne Grzelak.

Apparently July is National Ice Cream month.  We have some great sources for fresh creamy ice cream in our area, and I am sure that is true of the places where you live.   Let’s celebrate by having some ice cream in some form on our cards.


For my card today I decided to create a Centre Step Card to decorate my card I used two stamp/die sets from The Stamps of Life which I have had for a while but hadn't gotten around to using. If always feels good to get those neglected stamps inked :)


For the inside of the card I used two sentiments so I could keep with the ice cream theme but also be able to use it for a birthday card.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:



Stamps: Cone2dish; Scream4icecream - The Stamps of Life; Airplane Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Citrus Stack - DCWV
Dies: Centre Step Card - Cheery Lyn Designs; Ice Cream Dies 1; Ice Cream Dies 2 - The Stamps of Life
Other: Black Ink; Blue Rhinestones; Foam Tape


8 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

All I could think of when you wrote it was "Ice Cream Month" was a song we used to sing as kids. "I scream, You scream, We all scream for ice cream." Love this center-step card with its big bowl of ice cream.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

And a cherry on top for good measure! Nicely done step card!

Liz Williams said...

Love the way everything is so well coordinated with your pretty design papers.

Vicky Gould said...

Even your sentie is perfect! Love how you inserted your "spoon"! Cool card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I would love to dig into this luscious sundae with the cherry on top! Fabulous center step design, Frances!

Lois said...

Great ice cream sundae! Glad you pulled out some unused toys for this one and gave them some love.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...now that is a fabulous sundae

Karen Aicken said...

Sadly, I have the same set and it is going to need some love soon. This is perfect for the theme and I like that it's a Centre Step too.