Saturday, July 23, 2016

Picnic Time


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Joanne our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.


July is National Hot Dog Month, probably due to the number of picnics that occur at this time of year.  Let’s have a picnic ‘connection’ on our cards this week.


When I think of picnics, I think of ants! So I decided to pull out my old Rubbernecker ants to create my card today. I stamped the ants onto white card and then used my Scan and Cut to cut them out ... this makes it sooooo easy!!!!

I created a Pull Card using the Rectangle Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



When you "pull' the card open it reveals the ants picnic scene. I also used the slider die from the Oval Pull Card die set for the ant with the picnic blanket for a parachute.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Stamps: Ants - Rubbernecker; PI On a Picnic - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Imagine DP - Authentique; Outdoors - Kaisercraft
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; A Way with Words 4 Seasons - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Picnic Basket - Cottage Cutz
Other: Black Ink; Scan N Cut; Foam Tape; Copics

1 comment:

jojot said...

amazing....love all the picnic connections and critters