Monday, June 27, 2016

Flying by to Say


Hi everyone,

On Wednesday for the June Karen Burniston Designer Challenge, Karen shared an amazing video tutorial on how to create a Cascading Tag Card using the chair die from the Adirondack Pop Up  Card and one of the tags from the Tag Pivot Card. You can find her tutorial here.

Of course as soon as I viewed her tutorial, I knew it was a must do card and although I had other things I should have been doing, I sat down and started to create this card and could not stop until it was done :).




To decorate my card I used the Bee and Bee Hive die sets from the Joset Designs range of dies, the flower border is from the Susan's Garden range all available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Here is another view of my card taken from above so you can see the folds in this style of card.



For the front of my card I used one of the sentiments from Karen Burniston's What's Up? Clear Stamp set which is layered onto the fancy labels from the Fancy Label Accordion Card die set. I also added two more bees.


Here is one more photo of the front of my card.





Stamps: What's Up Clear Stamp Set; Bee Sentiments Clear Stamp Set - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Black; Yellow; Type T DP - FabScraps
Dies: Adirondack Pop Up Card; Tag Pivot Card; Fancy Label Accordion Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Bee; Bee Hive; CountryScapes Garden Edges Tulips - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape
Other: Black Ink; Tumbled Glass Distress Ink; Mustard Seed Distress Ink; Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Foam Tape










4 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Stunning!

Deb M in BC :) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! How long did it take to make, and what size (in inches) is it? Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

couldn't bee any better.....amazing folds

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Wow Wow ... this is fabulous. What a fun technique, right? Great take on it Frances!!