Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Real Jazzy Birthday



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using a few dies my daughter sent me from London for my birthday. 

As you can see I have created a Centre Step Card and then decorated it with dies from Tonic Studio.


Here is another look at my card this time taken at a different angle so you can see the folds in the card.

After die cutting the Saxophone Player from black card I adhered it to white card and then used my copics to color in the various parts of the image.



For the inside of the card I added the music border (Perfect Harmony) and added a sentiment which is one I have had for a number of years and works well with this image.

Stamps: Have a Real Jazzy Birthday - Rubbernecker
Paper: White; Black; Yellow; Type T DP - Fabscraps
Dies: Centre Stepper Card - Tattered Lace; Saxophone Solo; Musical Notes; Perfect Harmony - Tonic Studios
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 164mm; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

jean said...

omg your card is sooo georgeous, you are hard on my pocket book ...I cant tell you how many dies and stamps I have bought after looking at your cards including the guitar and music notes I bought yesterday!!! this one today is fabulous!!! thanks for sharing!!!