Monday, March 7, 2016

For You



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Diamond Fold Card I created using a new die from Tattered Lace that my daughter sent me from London.

I used a stamp from Penny Black to decorate my card.



This die was a little smaller than I expected it to be .... you can see the size by the blending tool beside the card. 


Here is my card when it is all folded ready to be placed in an envelope.



I also decorated the reverse side of the card so I had somewhere to place my sentiment and write my personal message when I finally give this card to someone.


Stamps: Furry Affection - Penny Black
Paper: Cream; Peach; Hyacinths DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Diamond Fold Card - Tattered Lace
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, what a nice thing for your DD to to! Love your sweet card.