Sunday, February 28, 2016

Congrats


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals ... I die cut the frames twice from two different colored cardstocks and layered them to my card alternating the colors. I also inlaid the dots and other pieces that came out of the opposite colored card to the frames. To make it easier for layering I added Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to my card prior to die cutting.

For the sentiment I used the new A Way with Words Congrats die which I die cut with the adhesive on the front so I could add Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the front.



On the inside of my card I added a couple more frames left over from doing the front of the card. I added a white centre oval. I have left this blank so I can use it for whatever is needed when I use this card.

Paper: White; Aqua; Teal; Dots & Stripes DP - Echo Park
Dies: Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals; A Way With Words Congrats - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 6mm; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter














3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving the dotted theme....did you really pop all those pieces back into your die cut...incredibla

Quietfire said...

Beautiful colours! Great card! I love polka dots.

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card - and I can't believe you inlaid all those little dots. WOW! What a beautiful effect.