Friday, December 25, 2015

Have Yours-Elf a Merry Little Christmas






Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!



It’s Christmas Day already down here in Australia. I must have been a good girl again this year cause I did very well *smile*

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!



I have one last Christmas card to share with you today. This one is a Pivot Card using the Tag Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs



To decorate my card I stamped one of the elves from the Made by Elves stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. The sentiment is from another Elf themed stamp set called Elfed by from Essentials by Ellen.

On either end of the card I used the Paris Edges die set which I die cut 4 times in red. 



Here is a look at the back of the card. I love that even the backs of these cards has something of interest to see. 



Stamps: Made by Elves - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps;  Elf'd by - Essentials by Ellen
Paper: White; Red; White Christmas/Holiday Cheer DP - We R Memory Keepers
Dies: Tag Pivot Card; Paris Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Starburst - Penny Black
Other ECD Products: Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Sheets; Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Green/Gold Glitter Dot Peel Off Stickers
Other: Black Ink; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Merry Christmas Frances. I hope you've had a wonderful day. Thank you for the fabulous card on your blog today!!!

Shirley said...

Wow, I just love this card and thank you for brighten-up my day!