Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tag You’re It!


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  I finish off the month as challenge hostess with one last challenge.

Tag You’re It! – This week let’s use a Tag on whatever you create. It can be an individual tag or you can add the tag to your card/project you create.

For my card this week I have created a Trifold Tag Pivot card using the Tag Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I started with a piece of card which measures 5 1/2 inches x 12 inches and scored along the 12 inch side at 4 inches & 8 inches. I then die cut the Tag Pivot die on the 8 inch score line.

Along the bottom edge of the card I added grass using the Outdoor Edges die set.


To decorate my card I used two stamp sets from W Plus 9. The large balloon, animals and a few of the sentiments are from the Party Animal stamp set.

This is a view of the front of my card when it is all folded up ready to be placed in an envelope.


Here is a close up of the Pivot portion of my card. The smaller balloons and the sentiments in the large balloon are from W Plus 9's Unforgettable stamp set. 


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Party Animal; Unforgettable - W Plus 9
Paper: White; Brown; Girl Birthday Dots DP Echo Park
Dies: Tag Pivot Card; Outdoor Edges - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

This card is so cute, love the colors, striped paper and the images on the tags.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the idea of the tag inserts....cool diie

Karen Aicken said...

LOVE this Frances ... that little giraffe is just adorable. It's always fun to see how we use that Tags Pivot, with three of us using it for the challenge this week. Fun!