Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sweet as a Rose




Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our challenge hostess for the month, Liz continues to issue the challenges.

Liz tells us that .... The flower for the month of June is roses. There are so many varieties and come in so many pretty colors and shades, so make a card or project that makes use of a rose or a bouquet of roses.

As I recently received this cute Bebunni Sweet as a Rose stamp set for Mother's Day from my daughter who is living in England. I knew I just had to incorporate this image on my card today.

It has been a little while since I have played with the Circle Spiral Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have been using the new Rectangle version a lot recently. I figured it was time to pull it out to play. I made my card a little wider than most of my pull cards as I wanted to be able to see the bunny clearly on the right hand panel.



When you 'pull' the card open it reveals another sentiment which is from another Bebunni stamp set I got with this one. I added a scallop border along the edge of my designer papers and a couple of candy dots to the closure tabs.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Stamps: Bebunni Sweet as a Rose; Bebunni Bunches of Love - Crafters Companion; Tiny Rose -  See Dee Stamps
Paper: White; Peach; Blue; Coming Up Roses DP - Graphic 45
Dies: Circle Spiral Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Little Open Scallop Border - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics






8 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, it is just SO cute Frances. I love the stamp inside ... and that adorable bunny.

Vicky Gould said...

This is over the top cute, Frances. I love, love, love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE that sentiment and that sweet rabbit.

Lois said...

Beautiful, Frances! I've not seen that pull card die before -- I love it!

Liz Williams said...

Beautiful papers, fabulous colors, and that sweet, sweet bunny puts this card over the top!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What an adorable stamp this is!! Your card is so sweet. I didn't know your DD lived in England. Must be so hard to be far away from her!!

Sabrina said...

What pretty rose paper - so perfect to go with that sweetie rabbit with his big bunch of fresh-picked roses.

Maryann said...

A beautiful sweet card, that bunny is so cute and the sentiments with the rose designer paper is so pretty, so glad I got to see in in person.