Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Class of 2015


Hi everyone,

It's time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog. This week the challenge is hosted by Steph


Graduations are happening everywhere at the moment (at least in the Northern Hemisphere), so for our challenge this week Steph has asked us to create a graduation card.

Cornish Heritage Farms don't have any Graduation themed stamps or digital stamps in their store, so I had to think about what I would do for this card. Fortunately I do have a Graduation themed dies. So I decided to create a flip-its card.


To decorate my card I used Cornish Heritage Farms' Gingham Backgrounder oh each side panel. This was one of the reasons I purchased my MISTI a few months ago and it really helped make stamping this background so much easier, if I had any places that didn't stamp properly I just stamped it again ... yay!

I added the Graduation Cap and Scroll to the front panel and the Class of 2015 to the right hand panel.



Here is the 'flip' side of my card. Here I have used a sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms' Script Essentials stamp set. 


Want to play along?????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digital or rubber stamps to create a card or project ... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to the CHF blog post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to included the keyword CHF82. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.




Stamps: Gingham Backgrounder; Script Essentials - Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; Red
Dies: Sizzix Circle Flip-its #2 Card Framelits; ECD Numbers & More; MFT Die-namics Graduation Accents
Other: Black Ink; Black Ribbon; MISTI; Foam Tape



3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is great - I like the way you used that background image ... so nice and crisp!

Monica taylor said...

Another beautiful card. Love the black and white checkered paper.
♥ Monica
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Joanne (jojot) said...

gotta love a black and white gingham grad card