Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Circles and Flowers


Hi everyone,

My card today uses some of the new dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs which were released a few weeks ago. 

To create this card I started by inlaying the Circles die using various colors of card and also Silk Microfine Glitter. I embossed the background using the Swirly Curves embossing folder. To finish off my card I decorated it using the Bunch of Flowers 3 and Leafy Branch dies. 

Dies: Circles; Bunch of Flowers 3; Leafy Branch - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Black; Bright Pink; Pale Pink; Bright Purple; Pale Purple
Other ECD Products: Swirly Curves Embossing Folder; Transparent Double Sided Adhesive; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter





2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

love those multicolored circles and sweet flowers

Karen Aicken said...

Very cool inlay technique, Frances!