Saturday, April 11, 2015

Dog or Hydrant


Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Lynn Put our challenge hostess for April, brings one another fun challenge. 

Did you know that today is National Pet Day? For our challenge this week, create a card or project using some type of pet as your inspiration.


I recently purchased a Dog themed stamp set from My Favorite Things, so I decided to use those for my card this week. 


For the base of my card I have used the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I just love the sentiment I used on this card.


Here is the rear view of my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: You Make My Tail Wag - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Yellow; Red; Dog Stripes DP - Karen Foster Designs
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Pet Accents
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Chameleon Markers



3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is so dog gone cute! Your images, cute paper and fun fold all look fantastic.

Karen Aicken said...

Love this card, Frances. I finally got my MFT dog stamps/dies too. They were out of stock when I wen to order them. I may have to CASE this cute card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE these pooches....and you just have such a knack with these cards.....the few times I have done a flip card, I struggle with placement