Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Purrr-fect Birthday


Hi everyone,

It's my turn to post a "PopIt Up Wednesday with" tutorial over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today.  I created a Gatefold Rectangle Pull Card using the new Rectangle Pull Card die & Whiskers the Cat designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

You can view my tutorial here






Don't forget to check out my tutorial on how I created this card over on the ECD blog.
Supplies: 
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Rectangle Pull Card (974)
Whiskers the Cat (983)
Props 2 – Party (966)
Alphabet 1 – Caps (967)
Numbers & More 1 (968)
Transparent Double Sided Tape – 64 mm (508)
 
Other
White Card
Orange Card
Blue Card
Green Card
Grey Card
Black Card
Kraft Card
Pink Card
Jillibean Soup – 2 Parts Tweet Designer Paper
Foam Tape


2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

that is quite the 'purr'fect cat

Karen Aicken said...

Love your party Whiskers, and the double RPC.