Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fore! Three Two One ...


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created for a very good friend who celebrated her birthday yesterday! My friend loves playing golf and for as long as I can remember I have made a golf themed card to give to her for her birthday. After all this time she more or less expects it hehe!

I used the Rectangle Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs as the base of my card. 

Last year when I was working at the Craft Show, I found this fun Golf themed set from Loralie Designs which I have been saving so I could create her card. I have also combined a few other golf themed stamp sets I have to decorate the card.


When the card is pulled open, it reveals two golfing images on spinners ... the golf ball at the top also has the number "50"as this year my friend is celebrating her 50th birthday.

Along the bottom of the card I used the grass from the Outdoor Edges die set. 


Here is a closer look at the left side of my card. The "speech bubble" on the top left of the card is from the Rectangle Accordion Card die set.

Stamps: Ace - Loralie Art Stamps; Live, Laugh, Golf - Paper Pretties; Golf Flag - Magnolia Stamps; Sentiment - Rubbernecker Stamps;
Paper: White; Blue; Mini Golf Balls DP - Karen Foster Designs
Dies: Rectangle Pull Card; Outdoor Edges; Rectangle Accordion Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Numbers -  Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax
Other: Black Ink; Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics





2 comments:

fran said...

Just love this card! Such a fun way to say Happy Birthday!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving this golf themed card....my sister would LOVE it